TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

We're Upset

Lowri - TM and I are upset today.  The neighbors sold their house last week and packed up and moved over the weekend.  They took two of their three dogs.  The third one they LEFT!  I don't know how people can do that.  TM thinks they may have given him to the new owners, but those people haven't moved in yet.  I feel so bad for the poor dog.  Who could do that????

Yes, he is noisy and has been a mess since they brought him home as a puppy.  Yes, he has a hideous bark.  But to just leave him alone with an empty house?  I have barked with him today and run the fences with him because he is lonely.  TM is going to call Animal Control in the morning and report the bad people.  Yes, he has shelter.  He probably has food and water, but he is ALONE!

I am glad I live with TM!  Papa Ron was pretty shocked that the people could do that.  If I ever see them again, I am going to bark at them!

4 comments:

  1. You're a good neighbor, Lowri! Bark really LOUDLY at them if they come back (which I doubt)! I don't understand WHY people get a dog and then treat it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just isn't how responsible people act, is it Lowri?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens a lot with cats in our area. Poor things, get dropped off out in the boonies and usually become coyote food. They look so bewildered looking out of the weeds at the side of the road. We have a feral cat feeding station that attracts some. The dogs we get are usually the neighbor dogs running lose. *sigh* almost as bad! Sorry to hijack your blog Lowri but that makes me mad too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Miss DeAnn. It makes me mad too! Love, Lowri

      Delete