TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Franklin Shows

Lowri - I had a great time at the dog shows in Franklin, TN.  On Saturday, I went Select to the fabulous Miss Libby.  She was Best of Breed.  Ms. Kathy Davis' puppy, Belle, had a great weekend.  She went Winners Bitch on Saturday and again today for two majors.  She is 6 months and 2 days old.  Today, Miss Libby went BOB again.  My beautiful mama was Select.  She moved very, very nicely. 

Last night, I climbed onto MC's bed and into her lap.  I draped myself over her and just oozed cloying sugar.  MC rolled her eyes at TM and said, "She's pregnant!"  I couldn't help it.  I LOVE MC.  I LOVE TM.  I LOVE EVERYONE!

We had a long drive home after the show today.  TM read her new book to MC.  It is Myra Savant Harris' book, Advanced Canine Reproduction and Puppy Care:  The Seminar.  They were fascinated by it.  There was lots of stuff they didn't know, some stuff they had heard of, and some stuff they knew.  TM is going to buy her other books.  TM kept chuckling as she read different parts of this book.

TM said I am done with shows until later this fall.  I am going to miss my hot oil baths.  I guess I will still have to put up with the pedicures.  TM likes to keep my toenails short.


No comments:

Post a Comment