TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, March 15, 2013

My Boyfriend

My boyfriend, Dickens, with Ms Paula.
Lowri - I just found out that my boyfriend is the #1 stud dog in the country.  He also sired the Best of Breed winner at Crufts this year.  I have EXCELLENT taste.  He is so handsome.  His kids are doing so well.  His...Wait Just a Cotton-Pickin' Minute!  He is a PLAYER!  I sort-of knew that, but this is PROOF.  What have I done?!?!?  I have given my heart, my virginity to a PLAYER.  He will NEVER be true.  He probably doesn't even remember who I am.  He...

TM - Wah wa.

Lowri - SQUIRRELS?  Let me out!  I have to chase them out of my yard.

2 comments:

  1. This is very exciting. Don't worry about it Lowri, just think about the beautiful pups you will have!

    Just curious, what colors are possible from this breeding? Will all of the puppies be brindle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Emily. So nice to hear from you! I am excited about my puppies. We will have a number of possibilities for their colors. Brindle is obvious. We have a possibility of tri-colors (black and white with tan or brindle points). My mama is black-factored. TM hopes I am too. I think we could also have red puppies. The genetics of it are beyond me, and TM just says that we will see when they are born (around April 29th). Love, Lowri

      Delete