TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday at PR's

Lowri - We drove to the farm last night.  TM was happy to see PR.  This morning, TM and I took a long walk then went to the barn to take care of the stock.  Whew, I was glad I got to stay in a crate.  TM was busy hauling hay for the cows - one bale at a time.  I think she hauled 16 bales.  Fortunately, they are pretty small so it wasn't too hard.

Then we went back to the barn and fed the birds, the sheep and Sif and Thor.  Then TM started re-baling some of the hay.  The ties have broken so she works hard to put them back to together.  She did seven bales for the sheep.  While she did that, Sif came into the barn for some petting.  TM is trying hard not to spoil her and mess her up as a livestock guardian, so no petting occurred.  Sif started barking at TM, demanding attention.  I could have told her that wouldn't work.  It didn't.  Pretty soon, Sif left to go play outside. 

Now I am laying on TM while she is typing my thoughts.  It has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment