TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BAD DOG

Lowri - I am the BAD DOG...TM, I don't think you should put it in all caps.  I mean, I know I was naughty, but really, all CAPS???  Let's try this again.  I am the BAD DOG!  TM!!! <sigh>  I can see I am not winning this argument.

I pooped in the dining room last night.  TM had been letting me out every two hours or so, but when I went out, I HAD to sniff stuff.  I didn't have TIME to poop too, I barely had time to pee.  TM is just being cranky about this.

Aidan is the Good dog <bitter>  HE puts a paw up on TM or PR when he wants to go out.  PR asked why I couldn't do it.  I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT, OKAY??  I got up and had to go.  So I went.  I am never going to hear the end of this...

3 comments:

  1. (Pssss, Lowri, tell TM it's because of the PRESSURE on your innards from all the BABIES!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Don't worry, your half-brother Stout did the same thing the other day... And he has no puppies pressing on his innards! He's a truly BAD DOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, half-sister Smooch did that a couple of months ago. *sigh* now I have to go out to supervise the last potty of the evening. BADDOG!

    ReplyDelete