TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Babies

Lowri - My niece, Story, lives with MC.  She went to the dog show in Knoxville today.  She was in the 4-6 month baby puppy class.  She took a baby puppy Group 3!  She is starting off early.  We are very proud of her.

My babies are growing so fast!  Their eyes are opening.  Soon they will be proper little terrors.  I am sure they will quickly grow into their baddog family reputation.

Bailey is a red brindle.  His eyes are open.

Callie was the first to open her eyes - at 11 days.

Devon - aka "the Hulk".  He is over 2 pounds!

Ethan - he has the least "chrome", but makes up for it with angles!

Fiona - that isn't a growth on her back, just loose skin.

Gabby - she is a dark brindle.


No comments:

Post a Comment