TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Girls' Night Out

Lowri - TM and MC went over to a friend's house last night to play.  TM did NOT take me!  I would have enjoyed eating the food and getting my belly rubbed.  It would have been great.  But did I get to go?  NO!  TM didn't even take the time to write down my thoughts.  I got NOTHING out of Girls Night Out.

Once she was ready to go to bed, I got to go sleep with TM.  Hmmm, maybe I did get something from GNO.  I put my front feet up on the bed and TM helped me the rest of the way.  When we got settled in, TM put her hand on my belly.  There was LOTS of movement going on from the puppies.  TM just kept smiling.  I think we went to sleep that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment