TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lowri - I am a blimp!  I LIKE it.  TM says I am almost as wide as I am deep.  I am especially happy I am getting THREE meals a day!



TM has started taking my temperature twice a day.  I am not liking that so much.  She said I am going to have to have that done for the next week.  Tuesday she is taking me to the vet so we can get a puppy count.

3 comments:

  1. That photo doesn't begin to show how big she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited for you Lowri -- I know you'll be a great mom. I already have a name picked out for one of your daughters. I hope you don't mind if she comes to New Mexico to live with your Daddy Chase.

    ReplyDelete