TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, October 4, 2013

More Food!

Lowri - I am getting MORE food!  Life is GOOD.  TM is now feeding me three times a day.  I am so very excited about that!

TM got on the scale (and winced) then picked me up and got on the scale again.  I am up 10% of my body weight.   I still have more than two weeks to go! 

On a good note, I got to help TM with the ducks tonight.  She started their water then went to gather the hen eggs - and left the duck gate OPEN!  Quite naturally, the ducks left as soon as she turned her back.  TM went and got me and I helped her herd them back to the pen.  One duck decided to make a mad dash for freedom.  At one point, Thor helped us catch him.  He squashed the duck.  TM yelled at him and he let it go.  The duck decided he would head back to the pen.  I'm just glad it was ducks.  I don't think I could have outrun a sheep.

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the bad duckies, Lowri! Being fed THREE TIMES A DAY IS AWESOME (says every Cardi everywhere!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much room in there for food?

    ReplyDelete