TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Boring Day

Lowri - Boring day today.  TM worked the entire day.  I had my temperature taken a couple of times.  I got three meals - definitely NOT boring.  But that was it.  We watched some TV in the sitting room.  Well, TM watched.  I had to go to the new area TM made for me and my babies.  It is comfy, but not as nice as stretching out on the sofa with TM.

TM did tell me that they are going to redo the puppy-count xrays.  They will be done of Friday.  I will be STARVED.  TM says no food until after the xrays.  I hope she brings me a snack to tide me over until we get home.  It wasn't so bad on Tuesday, I had an early appointment then.  It won't be until 11:00 on Friday.  I am going to starve!

No comments:

Post a Comment