TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stairs

Lowri - PR has stairs, LOTS of stairs.  I can still get up them pretty easily, but that last stair is tough.  I have to get over that last edge as the angle changes.  That is a bit tough.  I go down the stairs pretty easily.  TM is thinking that she is going to have to carry me next weekend.  I am not sure how she is going to do that.  I am putting on weight pretty fast!

My boyfriend got to do some real herding today.  TM was moving all the stock around.  She is weaning Abby, the calf.  It's a good thing she built that other pasture this summer!

Anyway, my boyfriend did some awesome work.  He is learning to stay way off them.  Mainly because he was working the lambs.  They were pretty crazy.  If he got near, they took off.  He had to work pretty hard to keep them with TM.  Tomorrow he is going to get to work the ewes.  That should be pretty easy after today.


No comments:

Post a Comment