TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

SIX puppies

Lowri - Seven weeks ago, I told the pet psychic that I was going to have six babies.  TM pooh-poohed it because she said I didn't know how to count.  Who is laughing now? 

Here is a picture of my six babies.  I have three girls and three boys.  The red puppy is one of my girls.  They weighed between 8.9 oz and 11.7 oz.  The biggest and the littlest are both boys.  Now I have to think of baby names.


9 comments:

  1. Isn't that amazing? Congratulations, Lowri! You did a really stellar job of having those beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah one nice happy family! Welcome to number 6!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I'm not sure if I asked before, but is there going to be a theme for the names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Emily, we know what we are doing with their registered names. We even have four call names and registered names picked out, but no one has thought about baby names. I expect TM will get on that after she catches up on some sleep.

      Registered names will be Bluefox Elyan M.....

      I am thinking Mighty Mouse, but TM said no. Maybe Muffin, or Maple, or Margaritaville? PR wants to call the baby who stays with us "Minion".

      Delete
    2. Very exciting! I am sure you'll get a better sense of what name to pick as you watch the puppy grow. Who knows, you could end up with a Max a Million (Maximilian), a Mister Magoo, or a Moment in Time.... or a Monster.

      Delete
    3. Miss Emily, I am not sure how you did it, but our puppy (TM's and mine) will be Moment in Time! Are you a psychic too?

      Delete
    4. Perhaps I have just spent so much time reading all of your posts that I'm starting to figure out how you think ;)

      Delete
  4. My girl's name will be Bluefox Elyan Mirror Mirror with a call name of Fable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My puppy will be Bluefox Elyan MVP, & will be called Peyton.

    ReplyDelete