TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday in Town

Lowri - We came back to town today.  TM did a lot of shuffling in the puppy room.  She made the puppy pen quite a bit larger.  I didn't get to see it until she was done.  I like it.  She added a concrete block for my children to play with.  She also has a bunch of new toys that arrived this weekend.  Here they are:

From my brother, Tommy and his mama, Ms. Betty

From Ms. Kathy, who will be Peyton's mom - once we figure out who Peyton is.

From MP - Aren't they cute?


From my brother, Tommy, for ME!

TM finished moving us in and then went to the store to get some fruit and stuff.  Here is what she saw when she got back.  My boyfriend...you can't take him anywhere!

My boyfriend - guarding our food?


3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great bunch of LOOT! And, yes, your boyfriend is obviously worried about feeding that lot and is guarding all the frozen meat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good daddy! Making sure his babies have plenty of food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The toys are by "Animal Planet" -- I've not seen any like this on any of their shows. Besides guarding the food, your boyfriend has an excellent vantage point on top of the freezer. He won't miss much!

    ReplyDelete