TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baby Peyton

Lowri - My baby, Peyton, is living in Denver with TM's sister.  Ms. Kathy is a dog trainer and a judge.  She is very smart.  In his first week in Denver,  my baby went to obedience class (not to work, but to be there).  He went tracking.  And he went to a match.  I am very much afraid he is going to garner more titles than my daddy has.  Mama Penni has a good head-start with my daddy, but she had better start hustling.   Here are some pictures.

Notice he has a dumbbell in his mouth!

He did three baby tracks and found the glove each time.
Kevin - TM had to work today.  I got to come out and meet her last client.  I got to stack on the table, then she came up to pet me.  I about wiggled off the table.  I got to taste her too.  It was great!



Lowri - I had to stay in the kitchen.  I have lost my fan base, all because of a cute puppy!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like such a slacker! I've only had Fable on a leash a couple times and she's been to ONE handling class . . . sigh. . . GOOO, PEYTON!

    ReplyDelete