TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

On The Road Again

Lowri - Whew, we are going to be doing a lot of running.  TM is driving back and forth daily between the farm and town.  We come back to the farm every night to check on Papa Ron.  As he isn't supposed to lift anything over 10 pounds - and is NOT supposed to bend or twist - TM is making sure that she is available to do it.

On our way to town today, TM stopped by the processor and scored big!  She got about 70 pounds of organ meat.  YUM!  Our freezer in town is full again.  TM did say she is going to share with MC.

On a less fun note, I had to have a bath today.  I am just about to finish blowing ALL my coat.  TM expected it, but thought I would be done earlier.  She put me up on the table and used the furminator first.  She combed most of my pretty white collar out and all of my pantaloons.  Once that was done, I got in the bathtub and then was blown dry.  I didn't lose all that much more hair.  Miss Kathy said to give me lots of cold baths to get my hair to grow in faster.  Miss Kathy, I say this with love, Mind your own business!!!

Kevin - I have been having fun playing with Aidan, Daisy and my mom.  I didn't get a bath.  TM did use the blow dryer on me at the show.  It was weird because I was dry.  Other than that, it wasn't too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Lowri, I say this with love, too: Hehehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Aunt Kathy is in trouble! Picking on a poor naked Lowri! All your mom has to do is stick you outside for a while and your coat should start growing immediately! Kevin, you were a very brave boy on the table and meeting all the new people and doggies at the show!

    ReplyDelete