TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

MORE Lambs

Lowri - Four of our five ewes have had their babies.  We have five ewe lambs and three ram lambs.  They are VERY cute!  I didn't get to do anything with them because TM wasn't feeling well.  Her ears are all plugged up and she is a little light headed.  She did the bare minimum in taking care of the livestock.  She took a nap and has done lymphatic drainage to her own head.  That helps, but hasn't fixed it yet.

I had to be very severe with Aidan again today.  He was playing with Kevin.  I dashed right over and chewed him out - literally!  It is hard to do when my baby keeps running around me to play with Aidan.  TM finally took pity on me and called Aidan over.  My wayward child went running with him.  Bad influences, everywhere there are bad influences!

Kevin - I got fed three times today.  I get fed three times every day, but getting fed is the highlight of my day!  Then I got put up on the grooming table and got MORE cookies.  I had to let TM look at my teeth, but I got a cookie for that too.  Does anyone know why TM has such an interest in my teeth?  She looks at them every single day!

I almost forgot!!!  My brother, Peyton, got to go to his first match.  He WON!  Then he got a third of the group place.  He is getting LOTS of cookies from Ms. Kathy <drool>.  I wonder if she wants another puppy?  I like cookies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment