TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, January 10, 2014

More Lambs

Lowri - We have another set of twin lambs.  This is our third set.  They were born today.  They are very cute!  I will help TM tag them on Sunday.  I love our baby lambs.

TM has been teaching Kevin to come when she calls.  We can be out of sight in the back yard when she comes out and whistles for us.  Of course, I come running immediately.  Kevin has figured out that he needs to come too.  Yesterday, Kevin came in FIRST!  He figured out the whistle was a signal to run to TM.  What a boy!

Speaking of boys...Adam made the cover of his company's Facebook page.  He got introduced to the whole world.  He is a star!
Ms. Alden introduced Ms. Monica and Adam R. Murray (that is MY son!)





Meanwhile, in Colorado, Peyton was doing his best to win over his new brother and sister.  He thinks his brother, Venti, is a Cardigan (he has a tail) and his sister, Luna, is a Pembroke (no tail).  Sadly, I don't think he is the brightest of my children.  He is definitely the sweetest!

A Cardigan, a Pembroke and a puppy.  Obviously, I didn't teach him enough about the dog kingdom.

3 comments:

  1. I think Peyton was pretty smart to work that out...he is only 12 weeks old, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, brother Adam is definitely a STAR!

    ReplyDelete