TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow! We have SNOW

Lowri - We have snow!  I have seen it before, but here in Tennessee, we don't get a lot of the white stuff.  I do have to say that it is quite cold out when you are running around in a bikini!  I have shed out completely from after the puppies.  TM was even teasing me about my tail.  She says it looks like a snake.  I sure hope I get my beautiful coat back soon.  I need it NOW!

Kevin - Oh wow!  This stuff is amazing.  It cushions you when you get rolled.  It makes TM laugh when you get up coated in it.  I LOVE snow!  Even my sister and Story got to play at their house!
If Fable had tucked her head, the dive would have scored a perfect 10!

Whoa!  I am glad it is Story on the wrong end of the teeth.

Story has her down.  If only she could keep Fable down!

Me and Mama playing

Trying to rip out Mama's throat.

Mama teaching me how to fight.

Love this game!

Snow Angel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment