TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Games and Beds

Lowri - Here are a couple of photos of us playing my favorite game - "roll the puppy in the snow."  It is a whole lot more fun than I remember it being when I was a puppy.  Then, there are a couple of photos of us chilling on a chilly night.



Squish the puppy

Then roll the puppy


Kevin is at TM's feet

I am on the sock monkey bed.  It is very comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. "Roll the puppy in the __________ (fill in the blank)" is also a favorite game at my house! Poor Fable seems to be "it" all the time. She's having a blast, but occasionally tires of the game and tells Story off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Kevin's little freckles!

    ReplyDelete