TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Of Mice and...Peeking Knees?

Kevin - I found a MOUSE!!!  It was dead.  I rolled on it.  Rolled and rolled.  It was great!  TM stole my mouse and put it in the trash.  Then I got a bath.

Lowri - It rained and rained today.  When it finally stopped, we all went for a walk.  Daisy played "Roll the puppy in the wet grass."  Let me be VERY clear about this.  NO ONE gets to play "roll the puppy (Kevin) in the ... whatever" except ME!  I informed Daisy, the Peeking Knees, in no uncertain terms, that Kevin is MINE to roll. 

Then I saw Aidan trying to play with Kevin.  He is WAY too big to be playing with my baby.  I ran over and punished him too.  I can see that I am going to have my work cut out for me.  Kevin is just too darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment