TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lowri - Big Mama is still alive.  TM is starting to think she will make it.  She is back up on her feet and her lambs are doing fine.

It snowed here at the the farm yesterday.  We had about an inch of the stuff.  It is sooooo much fun to play "Roll the puppy" in the snow!  If you smack him just right, he will actually slide.  TM isn't thrilled with the game but Kevin loves is.

Kevin - The ONLY thing I don't like about the snow is that I can't hide from TM after dark.  I stand out against a white background.

Lowri - When it is cold, it is so nice to cuddle with TM in her chair.  TM will let me drape myself completely over her.  Then she gently strokes me between my eyes.  It is very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment