TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Time Flies

Lowri - Wow, we have had a busy week.  On Thursday, TM had a class she had to go to.  Kevin and I went and stayed with MC.  When TM's class was over, she picked up Kevin but FORGOT me!  I don't know how she could do that, but I stayed with MC for the weekend.

TM - Wah, Wa, Wa, Wa!

Lowri - OHHHHHH, whew!  She didn't forget me, she left me on purpose.  I'm not sure that is any better.  Anyway, I had a marvelous time playing with Dinah, Story and Fable.  I didn't play with Miss Monroe, because she mostly just wants to be left alone.

On Friday, Papa Ron had his spine fixed.  He has been hurting a lot.  Now, he hurts slightly less than a lot.  TM spent the day in a waiting room.  I think she was waiting.  PR was released the same day.

Saturday and today were dog shows.  Even though I am naked, MC took me.  We didn't have much in the way of competition, so I went BOB both days.  Because I am still wearing my maternity clothes - naked - I didn't do anything in the group place.  TM came to watch today and brought Kevin.  She said I looked beautiful.

Kevin - I went to the dog show and got LOTS of cookies and scritches!  I saw huge dogs and small dogs and lots of dogs in between.  It was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Lowri had a fine time at Camp Cheryl--playing with her daughter Fable--sleeping ON TOP of Cheryl at night and just generally trying to boss the others around!

    ReplyDelete