TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Peyton and Miss Kathy Left

Lowri - Peyton and Miss Kathy went back to Denver today.  We just heard from Miss Kathy.  They are just leaving the airport on the way home.  She will call TM when she gets home.  My baby, Peyton, has been AWESOME!  He has been quiet and well-behaved the whole trip.  I think he is lulling Miss Kathy.  When she can't send him back, the baddog gene will strike.  I can't wait!

TM checked the lambs today.  Big Mama had a girl and a boy.  They are beautiful!  TM got them tagged without my help.  I wanted to get in there, but TM thought I should stay in the car.  Boo!

TM has been paying attention to the weather reports.  It is going to be very cold on Monday and Tuesday.  She rearranged gates and fences so Abby, the heifer, and the older lambs can get into the barn for shelter.  They will be warm and will help keep the chickens and the ducks warmer. 

Kevin - My mama told me to say hi to everyone.  Hi, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment