TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Back in Town Again

Lowri - There are good and bad things about being in town.  TM lets me out in the yard to play for quite a while.  That is good.  Our yard in town is fenced, so TM doesn't worry about us very much.  There is no stock in town.  That is bad.  How can I hone my herding skills if we don't have stock?

Kevin - There is a new dog in town.  He is only separated from our yard by one other yard.  He was baying at me!  I told him off.  TM was not happy with me.  After we (the new dog and I) exchanged insults, I decided I had better listen to TM.  She has ways of making you wish you had listened if you don't.

Here are my children - that still sounds weird!

Dierks and Taylor playing bitey-face.

Everyone getting a meal

Reba in a tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment