TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Kevin's Better

Lowri - Yesterday was not much fun for Kevin.  The puppies and I were fine.  We got TM to ourselves.   I utilized every minute to pry as much food as I could from TM.

Kevin - My belly hurt.  I threw up - a lot.  When TM came home, her first words were "Are you okay?"  My eyes showed I was miserable.  She brought me inside and I promptly threw up again.  We went back outside.  I threw up again.  TM called the vet right then.  She helped me into the car and off we went.  Fortunately, the vet is only 5 minutes from the house.  I threw up with in the car.  I threw up in the parking lot.  My belly hurt. 

The vet took a picture of my belly and saw I had something weird inside.  I started feeling better right then.  The vet talked TM into leaving me there overnight.  I rested and drank a bit of water.  The vet took some more pictures of my tummy in the morning.  They were all happy to see the weird thing had moved into my intestinal tract.  The vet let me come home with TM.  I was glad.  I finally got some food!

Here are puppy pictures from today.
From the left:  Blake, Garth (bottom), Carrie, Reba, Kellie, Faith, Dierks, Taylor and Sara

Taylor and Dierks

Reba (top), Carrie, Dierks


No comments:

Post a Comment