TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

TM is Sick

Lowri - TM is sick - and it is the puppies' fault.  She had to mow the lawn (December!!!) so the puppies could waddle unimpeded.  The leaves and stuff made her allergies go berserk. 

Kevin - I was the baaaaaaaaaaad dog.  I was out with TM, Lowri and the puppies and I left.  I didn't come when TM called.  I was BUSY.

Lowri - Not a good plan, Kevin.

Kevin - Yeah, I figured that out.  TM was peeved.  She finally caught me and expressed her displeasure.  I stayed very close for the rest of the day.

Here is the latest link to the puppies.  Sara is starring.  Taylor, Carrie and Reba have roles, with Dierks, Garth, Blake, Tuli (fka Faith) and Kellie making an appearance.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203470163375752

No comments:

Post a Comment