TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Meeting the Big Red Dog and New People

Lowri - Aidan got to meet my babies up close and personal.  I don't think Taylor was impressed.  You can see her expressing her opinion in the first video.

Kevin - I got to go herding again!  I was very, very good.  I did my stops and I held it at the gate.  TM thinks I may do well at the Herding Tests in a couple of weeks.  After we were done with the sheep, I helped TM worm the goats.  TM put them in the small pen.  I sat outside and discouraged the little goats from diving through the bars of the gate.  TM said I did very well.  I kissed their faces when they stuck their heads through.  I like helping TM.  It makes me feel important.

Lowri - I almost forgot!  Ms. Christy and Mr. Bill came to meet me yesterday.  They were hoping I would approve them as the adoptive family for one of my puppies.  I gave them two paws up!  They were very, very nice people.  They are going to be taking Garth home to live with them in four weeks. 

Kevin - I huffed at Mr. Bill.  TM didn't want me to, but Mr. Bill was quite nice about it.  He told TM I wasn't barking, I was huffing.  I am glad he explained that to TM, cause I know she doesn't like me to bark. 

Here is the video TM took of the babies today.  They are 4 1/2 weeks old.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203485950210413

TM took two videos.  Here is the second one.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203485935130036

No comments:

Post a Comment