TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Morning Frolic

Lowri - TM isn't letting me near my puppies right now.  She says they get loud and rowdy when I walk by them.  They are Cardigans!  Of course they will be loud and rowdy.

Kevin - I get to play with my babies.  TM lets me come outside with the babies.  It is my job to lead them all back when TM wants to collect them to come back inside.  Sometimes I go the wrong way on purpose.  It is funny to listen to TM when the puppies scramble after me - away from her.  Last night, we were out walking in the dark.  TM was rounding up puppies to put in the basket.  She finally corralled the last two and turn around to see the basket tip over and seven puppies dart off in different directions.  I laughed myself silly!

Here is the link to the video TM posted today.  It is of the Sunday morning romp.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203548189926367

No comments:

Post a Comment