TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Rainy Saturday

Lowri - It rained all day long.  I am sure glad that my babies are safe and sound in a warm house.  Putting them under the deck or the ramp would have been a bad idea.  I am sure glad TM overruled me on that one.

Kevin - We didn't do much of anything today.  TM took care of the animals and that was about it.  She and PR went to town.  They had dinner there, but didn't bring us anything.  They brought back hay and grain and dog food for Thor and Sif.  Nothing for the house dogs though.  It was a sad, rainy day.

Lowri - TM did get pictures of my babies, so the day wasn't a total waste.

Faith - with Kellie holding her down

Dierks

Reba

Reba and Taylor

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment