TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Farm Friday

Lowri - We are back on the farm.  TM got to bring us over a little early as she didn't have very many clients.  Boy, did she ever have a car full of stuff!  I don't remember it being this much of a load last year.  The puppies still fit in the basket, so they aren't taking up more room.  All I know is TM had to bring a cooler full of food for me.  My babies will get a little bit of it. 

Kevin - I get some too!  I heard TM say some of it was mine!

Lowri - Here is my photo from today.  I am the Queen of all I survey.

I am on a 2" thick memory foam pad and my children can't get to me.  Boy, am I comfy!

1 comment: