TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Birthday Girl

Lowri - Today is my birthday.  I am four years old.  TM cannot believe how fast time is flying!  We celebrated with a walk down to the barn.  I haven't gotten to go feed the stock in a month.  I reintroduced myself to everyone - hehehe.  

Kevin - I chased my tail....and CAUGHT it!

Lowri - Here are some of TM's favorite pictures of me, followed with one of me feeding the children and one of Kevin.

I am three months old

Six months old - just finished playing in the mud.

It is a rare Tennessee Corgigator

Award of Merit at the CWCCA Nationals







Feeding the children

Kevin wishes he could play with the babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment