TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Good Day

Lowri - I got to go out and play with Aidan and Kevin today.  We played for quite a while.  When I came in, TM did my toenails.  I don't like having a pedicure, especially when it has been several weeks.  TM let my nails grow, when I got so big.  Now they are short again.  TM assured me I am back on the once-a-week plan again.

Here is the picture of my children for today.  They are getting so big.  Several are working on getting their eyes open.  It won't be long until I can't hide from them.  TM brought up a crate and put pad on top.  I can easily jump up on it and back off it - we practiced it today.  That way, I can get away from my children when they harass me too much.  I will enjoy being out of their reach.

The mob on Day 12


Kevin - I got to go tracking again today.  It was really fun.  TM did a straight track and dropped stuff every 10 yards.  I got to find them.  I had to drop next to each article and TM gave me treats - each time!  YUM!

Then I got to go herd DUCKS!  I haven't done that since I was a baby.  I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself.  TM liked some of the stuff I did.  No ducks were harmed in our work today.

Then I got to go here SHEEP!  What an awesome day!  It was great.  I moved all the sheep back and forth and held them to TM.  I put them in the round pen and sat in the gateway to hold them there.  TM walked up and pet on them.  I held my stay perfectly - until a stupid chicken walked by.  I chased it.  TM was not pleased with me.  Oh well, I had fun <G>


1 comment:

  1. You are a very good momma, Lowri! Kevin, you are becoming QUITE the tracker! A very good skill as TM apparently just drops stuff all over the property!

    ReplyDelete