TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Photo Shoot

Lowri - MC came up for a photo shoot.  I didn't get a single picture of me taken!  They only wanted photos of my babies.  I am a has-been.  Old, broken-down has-been.  Woe is me!

Kevin - I got to go herding today.  I got really muddy.  It was great!!!  I worked the sheep really well.  TM also worked Fable and Story.  They got to play with the ducks.  Story got to help TM move a rooster out of the field.  She was also a BADdog.  She slipped her collar and chased the goats.  TM was not happy with her.  Story ran and ran.  I think she thumbed her nose at TM a couple of times.

Lowri - TM brought a baby bunny into the house.  It's mama quit caring for it.  I thought TM was going to let my redheads have an early supper, but they just kissed it.  I was so embarrassed.

Reba, the bunny, Carrie and Kellie

Blake, Garth and Dierks
Kellie, Reba and Carrie

Sara, Taylor and Tuli (fka Faith)

Dierks

Taylor and Tuli (fka Faith)

1 comment: