TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

TM has been really busy

Lowri - TM has been really, really busy.  She gets up, feeds Kevin and me, lets us out.  Feeds the puppies, changes their bedding, lets me in.  Takes a shower, lets me out.  Lets me in and starts work, does laundry.  Lets me out, lets me in, feeds me.  Lets me out, changes puppy bedding, lets me in.  Works some more, does laundry.  Lets me out and lets me in.  Works some more, does laundry.  Lets me out, feeds the puppies, changes their bedding, plays with them, lets me in.  Feeds Kevin and me.  Lets us out, lets us in.  Takes pictures - if she has time.  Lets us out, lets us in, does laundry. 

I wish she would play more with me!

Kevin - I want to go tracking.  I want to go herding.  I want to play!

Lowri - TM talked to MP tonight.  MP said she was coming to steal Faith away.  She said her new name was Tuli (easier to say than Tulip).  Her registered name will be Elyan Bluefox Nothing But Flowers.  I hope she doesn't take Tuli away before Christmas!

TM - Wah, wa wah wah.

Lowri - Whew!  MP won't take her until January 17th - at the puppy party.

Tuli (Faith) on Day 1

Tuli on Day 5

Tuli at just shy of three weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment