TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Smaller Puppy Pen

Lowri - TM just remembered how to make the puppies more interested in using the "litter box".  She made the pen much smaller so the puppies will think of the space as their den and want to keep it clean.  Of course, now I have fewer options to get away from the beasts.  Maybe that is why TM keeps showing me the bed on TOP of the crate.  If I jump up there, the puppies can't get to me.  Hmmmm.

Kevin - I haven't thrown up is several days.  That makes TM happy.  I don't think she is happy enough to let me sleep on her bed, but she is happier.


The feeding frenzy of the mob

Reba and Taylor licking the platter clean



1 comment:

  1. Sure, as always, the girls are left to do the clean up work! LOL! What good puppies!

    ReplyDelete