TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Change of Plans

Kearney - TM packed up last night and was ready to jump in the car this morning for the drive.  Her head started hurting and she was very stuffy.  After she went to bed she realized that she just had to be smart about it.  She cancelled the trip.  Since she has to work for a living, she knew she needed to rest up and just get better.  I guess we will be herding at PR's place tomorrow.

Lowri - I still get to go see MC and the baybees.  I just don't get to stay there.  TM wants some more pictures of me.  Only, I have to get a bath first.  Boo!  It has been raining and Kear and I have been playing Roll Lowri in the Mud.  It is still the BEST game <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment