TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, December 12, 2011

PUPPIES!

In order the pups are Cuba, Congo, Chile, Cammie, and China
Lowri - I FINALLY got to see my siblings!  MC brought them up to PR's place yesterday so TM's sister, Miss Kathy, could temperament test them.  Kear and I got to romp with them before Miss Kathy and her friend, Miss Ann, drove in.  They came from Albookerkey, New Mexico.  That is where my Daddy is from.  Miss Kathy flew there from Denver so she could drive out with Miss Ann.

Popping wheelies
Anyway, my siblings and I had the best time.  Kearney was playing with them too.  Miss Daisy, the Peeking knees, thought they were aliens, so she stayed upstairs.  MC took several pictures of us playing.  We had the BEST time!

Afterwards, everyone had supper - well all the humans did.  I didn't get a single bite!  I am sure Miss Ann could have been conned into feeding me, but TM was watching like a hawk.  After supper, we got locked up in jail and MC brought in the puppies one at a time.  Miss Kathy tested them and determined that they all have temperament.  I am not sure how that works, but TM and MC tested my litter for G'ma Janet when we were seven weeks old.  Apparently, the tester does a bunch of things and decides if we will be good dogs or not.  The Fab Five will all be good dogs as long as their people don't mess too much with their minds. 

Kearney - I had a long talk with Chile.  Her real name will be Glitter.  It will actually be Bluefox's Liquid Gold, but everyone will call her Glitter.  I told her she was going to be in a great home with MC.  She might even get to herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment