TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Dora Video

Kearney - TM had so much fun making Lowri's movie, that she went ahead and made one in Dora's memory.  Of course, it was a no-brainer as to the music. She had to share it as it was so upbeat.




Dora's stats are: RWB at the 2005 CWCCA Nationals, Group placing, TM's first Herding Excellent dog, the first (and currently only) Herding Champion Cardigan bitch, ditto for Dual Champion Cardigan bitch. All by the time she was six, when TM tragically lost her to lymphoma. Bred by Kathy Harper of Kollage Cardigans.

Lowri - I guess I have my work cut out for me!  I have a lot to accomplish.  Dora had LOTS of letters!

2 comments:

  1. That was a really nice tribute to Dora a beautiful and talented puppy dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great tribute and the music is perfect!

    ReplyDelete