TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rain and Roofs

Kearney - TM is still struggling with the respiratory flu.  She is working this week, but doesn't have lots of energy other than that.  Take today, for instance.  TM had several hours in the morning that she could have used productively.  I could have gone herding!  But, no, she sat around and didn't do much of anything.  We get fed, some scritches but that is it.  Doesn't she realize that the herding trial is just 10 days from now?

Lowri - TM gave me a bath the other day so she and MC could take some good pictures of me.  Then it rained.  What can I say, Kearney and I HAD to play "Roll Lowri in the Mud."  TM looked at me this morning and just sighed.  I don't get it, she leaves us outside to entertain ourselves, and then is disappointed when I come in muddy.  All I can say is that I had FUN getting this way <G>

Kearney - The insurance company decided TM's roof was damaged by the spring storms.  That is really good news.  It means that TM doesn't have to spend all my trialing money on the roof.  She can spend it on us!  Now TM just has to get the guys out here to replace the roof when she isn't working - and when it isn't raining!   Since it is going to rain all the time between now and June, I am not sure how she is going to do that.

Lowri - I saw TM on the computer today.  She was looking at dogs show for me to go to.  I am going to really enjoy myself this next year!  She and MC say I am special.  I knew that <G>

No comments:

Post a Comment