TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday at the Herding Trial

Lowri - The judge said I was AWESOME!  TM did too!  I was much more controlled and was a very good dog.  I did annoy the big wether, who started stomping at me and turning to face me and shaking his head.  TM said I caused it (by being too pushy), so I could fix it.  I did <VBG>  I would charge up at him and demand that he MOVE.  He did <G>  I did a hold at the exhaust pen and then moved the sheep into the pen.  TM said I was awesome.  Man, did that sound good!

Chase - I got my very first HX leg!  TM did a lot of yelling, but she said I did listen to her where it counted.  I have to admit that I lifted my leg in the arena - twice.  TM was NOT happy about that!  Ohhhh, she yelled at me!  What can I say, I swear there was a girl there that wanted me.  What was I supposed to do?

I also have to say that today I beat Kearney on sheep!  That doesn't happen often, but I Q'ed and he didn't.  I was the good dog!

Kearney - I would have qualified except TM didn't need me too.  I had the high score in Advanced from my duck run.  That gave me my second 1st place win and four more points.  When I get four more, I will be a dual champion.

I was awesome on ducks.  I worked hard for TM and actually got a cross drive.   I was also the only one to get the ducks up the middle and around the cone.

Tomorrow is another day.  We will try hard again.  Well, Lowri won't, she was only entered today.  But, I will say that the brat did a very nice job on her sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment