TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Food Friday

Kearney - TM is finally feeling better.  She actually worked on a couple of clients, had an eye exam and...

Lowri - MADE US SOME FOOD!  Because it is raining out, we got to stay in the house, under TM's feet.  I was drooling cause it smelled so good.  I was very good and tried to not bother TM, but when she was scraping the bottom of the bowl, I KNEW it was time for me to help clean up.  I hovered!  Sure enough, TM put the bowl on the floor for me to clean up.  Kear tried to help, but there wasn't room for two of us in the bowl.  TM gave him some other stuff to clean.  I did a very good job on my stuff.

Kearney - TM actually just gave me some of the food in my bowl <G>  She didn't want me to feel left out.

Tomorrow, we are going to Georgia to practice herding.

Lowri - I am not going, Kear.  I am going to MC's to start training my siblings.  I am going to teach them all sorts of good things!  It is a very important job.  I LOVE them.

Kearney - As I was saying, Chase and I are going to Georgia for herding lessons.  Chase is going to have to work hard.  TM is taking him so he will learn that when we go to a new place, he still has to work.  It isn't all fun and games.  He thinks he can get away with stuff at a trial, but she is going to try and fix that idea for him.  I get to go, so I can explore the arena and the people.  Once I do that, I am not nearly as big a chicken.

TM talked to the motel people and because we are coming back in two weeks, he isn't even going to charge her for bringing two dogs.  That was very nice of him! <whispering> Lowri is actually staying with MC to keep the motel people happy with us.  Don't tell her that.  It is important that she thinks she is special!

No comments:

Post a Comment