TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

TM had her eyes fixed

Kearney - TM had her eyes fixed yesterday.  We had to stay outside in the kennel.  PR finally came and rescued us.  TM just sat like a lump in her chair with her eyes closed - all afternoon and evening.  She didn't want any of us on her lap - we were dusty.  She is doing better today. The doctor checked her out and said she was very good.  Because she followed directions exactly, her eyeballs look really good.  She is even legal to drive.

Lowri - I was very disappointed that TM didn't look like a pirate.  No eye patches!  She has to wear dark glasses inside and out for two days and then outside for a week.  At night she has to wear eye shields that are taped on.  They aren't pirate patches either as they are clear plastic.  Boo.  No fun teasing her at all.

I did want to sit on her lap last night, but she wouldn't let me.  She said I was too dirty.  Daisy, the peeking knees, got to sit on her.  Double BOO!

Oh well, I am glad she is feeling better.  And, MC, I didn't get to do anything bad, cause PR was watching me.  I think TM told him to watch out for my sneaky self.

No comments:

Post a Comment