TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Herding - We got to go Herding!

Kearney - TM had a few minutes tonight, so she took us herding.  I got to get the ducks out.  I did a VERY good job of that, requiring little to no commands from TM.  Then I took them around and across the yard several times.  TM threw her hands in the air and said "That'll do."  She was very happy with me.

Lowri - Then I got to work the ducks.  I am very fast and I tried to make them move like the sheep.  That didn't work well, so TM started telling me what to do.  She likes me to "stop."  That isn't much fun, but then I can run to get around the ducks.  I drove them around the yard too.  It was great.

Tomorrow, TM is taking us to Mama Cheryl's place.  We are going to exchange Christmas gifts.  Then TM is loading up the ram lamb and taking him to Papa Ron's place.  I hope I get to help, but I suspect it will be Kearney.  TM has promised to get some pictures of us dressed up in the gift Mama Penni sent us.  I can't wait.  I hear there will be cookies involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment