TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, October 1, 2012

TM Forgot Her Computer

Lowri - I had a great time at the dog shows this weekend, but TM forgot to bring her computer.  I couldn't get her to write my thoughts without it. 

I went Best of Breed both days and my half-sister, Dinah, earned her first point on Sunday!  Dinah did a great job of being cute.  EVERYONE petted on her.  She climbed into their laps and tasted every one of them.  I wasn't allowed to climb on people, so I didn't get to taste very many of them.

TM has really bad allergies and they went crazy this weekend.  Her eyes were red, watering and swollen.  In the mornings, she went crazy sneezing.  I am use to hearing these explosions, but I noticed Dinah's eyes got a bit wide a time or two.

I didn't do anything in the group place.  TM and MC are still trying to get me to move out and gait faster.  I don't quite understand what they want, but TM says I am closer to it.  Sunday's judge looked like he appreciated me.  TM says I will get another chance to see him in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment