TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Baby Ducks and Bunnies

Lowri - We have baby duckies!  Right now there are seven.  We have two more eggs that we hope will hatch.  Our mama duck is so good.  She is busy taking really good care of them.  I am so happy.  These babies are going to replace the ducks that DAISY ate!  Yes, that's right, The Pekinese! ate my ducks last fall!  She left us one female and three males.  TM has hoped and hoped the duck would decide to hatch eggs.  She did and they hatched today!  TM will get pictures tomorrow.

Now the important stuff.  Our bunnies!  They are growing and are VERY cute!  TM and PR put a fence around the hutch tonight.  I, of course, figured out right away how to get under the fence.  TM was not very happy with me.  I am just trying to point out the holes in the fence.  I am HELPING!  TM will get pictures of the bunnies tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment