TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, June 7, 2013

TM is Losing It

Lowri - Okay, I think TM is losing it.  I have been taking her for walks through the neighborhood for a while now.  We go when it is somewhat cool and I power trot down the roads.  NOW, TM wants me to move the same way on grass.  Does she not know how much harder this is to do???  I have VERY short legs.  TM has VERY long legs.  SHE can power walk on grass.  I have to really pick my feet up to do this. She is calling me a diva because I want to canter.

All of our shows here in the South are indoors - at the very least on dirt.  Why should I have to power trot on GRASS?

TM - Wah, wah wa wa wa.

Lowri - OHHHHHH, we are going to some shows in July on grass.  TM wants me to look my very best.  That is why she is insisting that I learn to trot on grass.  Hmmmm, sounds like it will be hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment