TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Farm Fresh

Lowri - We are finally back at the farm.  It rained today.  That made it a bit foggy here.  That seemed odd.  But, oh well.  As soon as I got out of the car, I dashed off to see my bunnies.  They were all there and still in their cages, so I couldn't get too them - darn it!  I have checked on them every time I have been let out tonight.

TM raced the rain this morning.  We went for our walk and then hurried home.  TM decided to see if she could mow the lawn before the rain got here.  Turned out that a bunch of her neighbors had the same thought.  They were all waving at each other as they dashed around with their mowers.  I think all the people won.  Then the rain poured! 

We didn't come to the farm until really late tonight.  TM had to go offer support to some friends in the early evening.  They have all been friends for a long time, but haven't seen as much of each other in the last couple of years because the lady's husband wasn't healthy.  He crossed the Bridge this week and got to see Kearney.  TM said he was a nice man and gave Kearney a bunch of pats for us.  TM and MC both went to the service.  There was lots of hugging going on.  TM said the service was very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment