TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Wild Weekend

Lowri - We had a wild weekend.  I got to go to dog shows in Waynesville, NC.  It was fun.  We love that site.  Me especially.  There was lots of red dirt to play in.  My whites were pink!  I got LOTS of baths.  Saturday, I went BOS to the handsome Tiger.  He got to go play in the group place while we went home to rest.   On Sunday, I went BOB and Tiger went BOS.  When I played in the group place, I won a piece of it.  I won a third of it!  TM was quite happy with me.  She also was very happy with MC.  MC and I showed off together.  We looked GREAT!

When we got back to the farm, I got to see my bunnies.  PR had finished the hutches.  The bunnies were in their new cages.  It is VERY exciting.  I can get under their cages.  I can even touch the hair on the bunny feet through the wire if I stand up on my back legs.  They don't know what to do about that.  TM does not like me to do it.  She is going to put a fence around the bottom so Daisy and I can't get in under the cages.  I don't think that is fair at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment