TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lots of Fun Here

Lowri - We had a busy day.  TM didn't have many clients so I got most of her attention!  We went for two walks!  I did great on the grass.  I even did some power trotting.  TM is practicing running with me on the road.  We are working on distance and hoping she will become more graceful with practice.  We ran most of the way up the block.  I have hopes that soon she will be able to run the whole way up the street.

Today, TM posted on Show CardiL discussion list that she thinks she is a Cardigan.  I think that is a great thing to aspire to!  Cardigans are AWESOME!  Here is her post:

"I spent a fair amount of time today thinking about Cardigans, coats, grooming, etc. I decided that, Holy Cow, except for that being really short thing, I am probably a Cardigan. I am an easy keeper. I love my food. I love to herd. I shed. I like to sleep on my back - and tend to snore when I do. I love my food. I am opinionated. I am not afraid to speak up. I love my food. I love to do anything with my family. I am loyal and protective of my family. I love my food.

It is a good thing that I have never contributed to the gene pool. My hair is cut and dyed frequently. My bite has been fixed. My eyesight has been enhanced. My eye rims have been permanently darkened. While my length does not come from loin area, I have too much leg."
I love my TM...and my MC, MP and PR!  We have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment