TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy, Happy!

Lowri - Tonight, Mama Cheryl came to visit.  She got to come with us on our walk.  I got to show her my power trotting.  It was great.  Then we went to the field that is bigger than the group place.  There were BUNNIES!  That just fried every one of my brain cells.  MC said it was kind of like waving ice cream in front of her (and TM).  They would have melted circuits too.

I didn't do as well with my power trotting on the grass because of the bunnies.  But I did do a little bit.  MC was able to see the potential I have in moving on grass.  Then we went back to the house and got a drink.  We all had our tongues hanging out!

TM brought out my table and MC practiced stacking me.  TM took some pictures.  Here is one that we all liked.  TM is sorry she didn't get all of MC.  She said "whoops."  On the other hand, I haven't been groomed in over a week!

MC is holding some chicken TM cooked tonight.  It was really, really good!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Lowri, dear, you look very nice. I'm so happy that TM took a photo so I could see you -- it's a long time between National Specialties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ran and ran and then we didn't 'cause I got tired! Lowri said she could go on and on, though! She was in total HUNT mode after seeing the first bunny! We are working on how to show Lowri to her best and am making progress!

    ReplyDelete